This guava smoothie works the best as a snack and then you must know, a guava a day keeps your skin away from wrinkles and fine lines. It is also a very good source of vitamin C. Chia Seeds are also known as nutrition powerhouse. They contain Vitamins A, B, D, E, calcium, protein, copper, iron, sulfur, potassium, zinc, manganese, thiamine, niacin, iodine and more. You, for sure will enjoy this tropical drink!
1. 1 Guava (without seeds)
2. 100 gms low fat curd
3. Pinch of Stevia powder
4. 1/2 cup Water
5. 2tsp Chia seeds (soaked for a hour)
6. One tsp chopped ginger and chilliies
7. Salt and black papper to taste
8. Coriander and one tsp lemon juice
How to make
1. Peel and chop The guava into small pieces and deseed it.( remove the seeds)
2. Add the chopped guavas, curd and 1/2 cup of chilled water into a blender and blend it until smooth!