The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Readers and viewers are advised that the information and documents available on this website (Content) are intended for general educational and informational purposes only, do not constitute medical or legal advice, and are not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a physician, attorney or other licensed professional. Shikha Diet makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the Content, and in no event shall Shikha Diet or its employees be liable for any damage of any kind resulting from the viewing or use of the Content. References to any specific commercial products, processes, or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, do not constitute any standard set or enforced in any way by Shikha Diet or imply any endorsement or recommendation by Shikha Diet.
Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. The writer(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein or procedures undertaken hereafter.
This website, shikhadiet.com, offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee.
Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. Under no circumstances will shikhadiet.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.
We aim to accurately represent the information provided in our e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
Some other important points to be consider:
1. Shikha Diet reserves the joining rights of client.
2. Shikha Diet provides nutritional consultancy aimed at disease management besides enhancing the health status of the individual, however, keeping in mind the complexity of the human body and behavior, it is not possible for Shikha Diet to guarantee results.
3. The membership/program fee is non-extendable and non-refundable.
4. In view of the above policy, members are requested to avail consultations with regularity to benefit maximally.
5. The clients are requested to register only after a clear understanding of the process involved, as Shikha Diet cannot be held liable thereafter.
6. The results vary according to the age, genetics, activity and gender.
7. Clients are requested to; maintain regular contact with the respective health-consultant for the efficiency of the program.
8. Gaps/irregularities in the program will not be adjusted later.
9. By making the payment for the program you agree to receive phone calls, sms, whats-app and e-mailers from Shikha Diet.
10. All disputes are subject to Jaipur, India jurisdiction only. Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising between the parties shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provisions of arbitration and conciliation act-1996 of India.
11. By using the Services of Shikha Diet you agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions.